Monday, January 19, 2009

Sedat Akayoglu

Hi. My name is Sedat Akayoglu from Bolu, Turkey. I graduated from the Department of English Language and Literature, Hacettepe University in 2002 and started working as an English teacher at Anatolian High School of Fine Arts. After working for two years, I started MA program at the Department of Foreign Language Education, Abant Izzet Baysal University. I studied CALL and CMC for my thesis. I am currently working as a research assistant at the Department of English Language Teaching, Middle East Technical University. I am also a PhD student at the same department.

I am teaching Advanced Reading and Writing for freshman students and at the same time I am preparing for my PhD dissertation. I am planning to conduct an online course on Second Life Environment.


This photo was taken in Bolu. We were on a picnic with my students on a very cold day. These students will start working as English teachers next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment